gary myers on Why is Red Clay giving DCPA wa… M Ryder on Retired U.S. Sec of Ed Arne Du… kavips on Delaware State Rep Longhurst c… Publius e decere on Delaware State Rep Longhurst c… Arthur on Delaware State Rep Longhurst c… lastDEconservative on Delaware DOE Keeps 8 Race To T… lastDEconservative on Delaware DOE Keeps 8 Race To T… Jack on Delaware DOE Keeps 8 Race To T… Kevin Ohlandt on Should Delaware teachers be pe… M Ryder on Should Delaware teachers be pe…
- Glitch In DOE Reporting Fails To Show School Offenses & Crimes Data For Charter School of Wilmington, Delaware College Prep, & Delaware Military Academy
- Delaware State Rep Longhurst caught with her pants down
- Delaware DOE Keeps 8 Race To The Top Positions From General Fund “Vacancies” With Salaries Over $800,000
- Should Delaware teachers be permitted to carry concealed weapons with proper permits and special training?
- More STEM stuff that will happen in our life time! Mining the Moon! Will America re-engage the space race ?
- Do trigger warnings inhibit free speech on campus? @AmericanU's faculty say yes but its student senate disagrees. thefire.org/responding-to-… 2 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- How To Go Deeper In Education: Report Solutions hechingerreport.org/how-to-go-deep… via @hechingerreport and @soljourno 9 hours ago
- Meet me at the intersection of #finance and #technology. TONIGHT 530pm-7pm @1313Innovation. #Follow @VoteforDarius http://t.co/MYfeuIn6Pc 13 hours ago
- Follow @usconsfreepress
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @malloriesullivn: In which Delaware hosts a cool event and that cool event is called Cheesetoberfest. #netDE #cheese http://t.co/GF03n3h… 1 hour ago
- In celebration of the new school year and Coltrane's 89th birthday I strongly recommend this for your attention. kidsforcoltrane.org 1 month ago
- We will push him with integrity toward a more comprehensive vision of freedom for all. @BernieSanders #BernieSanders2016 1 month ago
- Troopers Investigate Fatal Crash South of Frankford Frankford, DE – Troopers are investigating a fatal crash... fb.me/4S1HMpix1 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?