- P. Diddy! OMG Righteous !
- Did a Delaware charter school slip into the red ?? Has the time come requiring IBU “and” MBU reports?
- Should parents of charter schools fear John Carney ??????? Watch Carney’s comments!
- Will Delaware Governor John Carney really take K-12 education in postive direction??
- The race for Delaware Congressional Seat! Lisa Blunt-Rocester or Scott Gesty
- "What feels like a 'safe space' to one person can feel stifling or even 'unsafe' to another." — @conor64 thefire.org/conor-frieders… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Education buzzword bingo! Which words will we hear at #Debates2016 ? Click on the link for #EWABingo ewa.org/blog-educated-… via @EWAEmily 3 hours ago
- #ThankYou to those that attended today's golf outing and tonight's reception to support the @BeauBidenFdn @BeauBidenFPC 1 hour ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 3 months ago
- Follow @acherry13
- RT @mattdpearce: If only there were some sort of document Trump could release that would show his taxable income twitter.com/WesleyLowery/s… 2 hours ago
- Yet I stand in order for others to have the right to refuse to stand -- just keep the "Love Supreme" at the center of the refusing. 3 weeks ago
- Now I stand for the memory of my beloved father and others who gave much under the flag... 3 weeks ago
- Troopers Seek Publics Assistance in Identifying Theft Suspect's Newark, DE- Delaware State Police are currently... fb.me/5vkg2egyM 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?