Kevin Ohlandt on Is The Delaware Department of… John on Conrad continues to shed black… Break on Conrad continues to shed black… lastDEconservative on Is The Delaware Department of… lastDEconservative on Conrad continues to shed black… M Ryder on Is The Delaware Department of… Break on Conrad continues to shed black… Jonathan on Is The Delaware Department of… Kevin Ohlandt on Is The Delaware Department of… kilroysdelaware on Is The Delaware Department of…
- Hey Kilroy, I Found A Better Publius! And This One Has A Blog!
- Is The Delaware Department of Education playing a game of Where’s Waldo re: past student testing results
- Conrad continues to shed black students
- Something for Publius re: Conrad mascot / logo dilemma
- WDEL Rick Jensen Show weighs is on Red Clay Conrad mascot and logo issue
- RT @TheAlexMorey: Despite a decade of censorship, @Columbia uses "cherished" 1st amendment in lawsuit defense. thefire.org/now-that-its-b… http… 7 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- And only Texas and Illinois have more local bureaucracy than Pennsylvania: crossroads.newsworks.org/index.php/loca… 9 hours ago
- @WilmFireChief @WilmFireDept @IAFF1590 @IAFFNewsDesk greet students at Eastside Charter School #3rdDistrict #wilmde http://t.co/5WUCyLtaox 1 day ago
- Bold U.S. Marine Scores Date With UFC Champ Ronda Rousey — With One Sex-Related Caveat fb.me/7oU346Svo 9 hours ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- We will push him with integrity toward a more comprehensive vision of freedom for all. @BernieSanders #BernieSanders2016 1 week ago
- Now is the time for his prophetic voice to be heard across our crisis-ridden country. #BernieSanders 1 week ago
- Follow @DEStatePolice
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?