M Ryder on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen… John on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen… John on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen… Publius e decere on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen… Publius e decere on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen… Publius e decere on Theo Gregory is thinking in th… lastDEconservative on Theo Gregory is thinking in th… lastDEconservative on Theo Gregory is thinking in th… lastDEconservative on Theo Gregory is thinking in th… Publius e decere on State Board Passes Opt-Out Pen…
- Theo Gregory is thinking in the right direction re: Wilmington Edcuation
- Why did Governor Markell Defund The Delaware Parent Advisory Council and eliminated it?
- DelTech calling for funding from local property tax assessment
- I Thought I Should Actually Honor Jack Markell
- Property Tax Reassessment only in Red Clay is unconstitutional
- "No one should underestimate the vital role in a democracy that is played by those who guide and train our youth." thefire.org/fire-statement… 1 hour ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- RT @smarick: AWESOME, heartrending @MaggieSeverns article on calamity of schools for Native-Am kids. politico.com/story/2015/11/… @arneduncan @a… 36 minutes ago
- "We must build a more responsive city." @technicallyDE #techinwilmington #opendata @shotspotter @TweetMyJobs technical.ly/delaware/2015/… 14 hours ago
- 27 Iraqi Christians face deportation in U.S. while Obama offers asylum to thousands of Muslims... fb.me/7ABSPbO9P 2 hours ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- RT @CristinaRojasTT: .@CornelWest, @PrincetonAAS faculty, alumni lend support to @Princeton protest by black student group: https://t.co/0Y… 6 days ago
- Your support is needed 2 STOP Police Terror! Please donate generously to #RiseUpOctober. bit.ly/1QPHEuk 1 month ago
- Troopers Investigate a Home Invasion Near Hartly Hartly, DE – Troopers are investigating a home invasion that... fb.me/3fkVm2JYd 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?