ancora1mparo on Howard High School (Delaware)… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… Arthur on Delaware State Senator David S… John on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… John on Delaware State Senator David S… Break on Delaware State Senator David S… lastDEconservative on Delaware State Senator David S… Arthur on Delaware State Senator David S…
- Delaware State Senator David Sokola Faces Competition From Republican Meredith Chapman In 2016 Election
- Howard High School (Delaware) Your thoughts?
- Delaware legislators lack courage in overhauling school taxes
- School Board Bill Reducing Terms from 5 Years to 3 Years
- School board election and referendums on the same day re: SB#165
- RT @WellesleyFP: The good folks at @TheFIREorg covered our conference on "The Fate of Freedom of Expression in Liberal Democracies" https:/… 12 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- This... "Your Media Business Will Not Be Saved” by @joshuatopolsky medium.com/@joshuatopolsk… 15 hours ago
- REMINDER: Sunday Summer Concert Series begins tomorrow Sunday, May 1st. #arts #music #wilmde @INWilmingtonDE https://t.co/cfpGcVm7VT 17 hours ago
- Follow @usconsfreepress
- No one came up w/ a good idea by sitting at desks. Journos should have real lives, be involved in community says @louisekiernan. #ewa16 53 minutes ago
- RT @JamesFisherTNJ: Party convention today endorsed Colin Bonini over Lafferty; she retorts w/ this messaging twitter.com/laceylafferty/… 2 hours ago
- Dear brother PRINCE...no words for this deep sadness. Loved you deeply & the precious memories shall forever enrich my soul and empower me. 1 week ago
- NY! Support my dear brother @BernieSanders, because he is supporting you. #vote youtube.com/watch?v=t7SCIq… 1 week ago
- Troopers Investigate Robbery of Books and News Store – Newark Newark, DE- Delaware State Police are currently... fb.me/2IzpH01Ir 1 day ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?