Mike O. on All Delaware Traditional, Vote… Break on Crow Pie for Publius re: Chris… Break on All Delaware Traditional, Vote… M Ryder on All Delaware Traditional, Vote… lastDEconservative on Crow Pie for Publius re: Chris… Kevin Ohlandt on All Delaware Traditional, Vote… M Ryder on Crow Pie for Publius re: Chris… Mike Broaddus on Crow Pie for Publius re: Chris… M Ryder on Appo Super debunks Kevin… Kevin Ohlandt on Appo Super debunks Kevin…
- All Delaware Traditional, Votech and Charter schools are required by law to record their board meetings “effective 8/25/2016”
- Crow Pie for Publius re: Christina is open to approve charter schools
- Appo Super debunks Kevin’s $$$$ scrutiny
- Were minorities in this video paid by Trump to trash Hillary?
- The destruction of Red Clay school district delayed
- "Every attempt to legitimize silencing creates justification for others to restrain speech that they do not like." thefire.org/university-of-… 11 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Cardboard cutout in place of missing candidate for office ... creative. 👀 🕵 twitter.com/acherry13/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @teacher_city: Tx @DariusJBrown 4 supporting our school community & coming to our kick off event @StubbsSchool! #GreatCitySchoolsDe http… 10 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 months ago
- #NCCDE police credit @DelCrimeStopper reward $$ w/ making arrest in Malcolm Evans's murder: wdel.com/story/76875-ne… | #NetDE 17 hours ago
- RT @JamesFisherTNJ: Striking image on this @SeanBarneyDE mailer, one few Ds would probably put on an ad- tagline contextualizes #netde http… 16 hours ago
- #WikiLeaks #DNC wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/ema… 4 weeks ago
- Several important points from Bernie's campaign didn't make it into the Democratic Party Platform. Still work to do. nyti.ms/2anwd1O 1 month ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Felton, DE – Troopers uncovered a... fb.me/7bnrTTVzq 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?