John on The Jack Markell Email That Ha… lastDEconservative on The Jack Markell Email That Ha… M Ryder on Unsustainable lastDEconservative on Unsustainable lastDEconservative on Did Red Clay pay for a AVID tr… lastDEconservative on Did Red Clay pay for a AVID tr… lastDEconservative on Unsustainable M Ryder on Unsustainable Mike O. on Did Red Clay pay for a AVID tr… Kevin Ohlandt on Did Gov. Markell tell AG Denn…
- UPDATE: The LA premiere for @CanWeTakeaJoke will take place at 8 pm Friday at @ahryafinearts. Q&A follows screening. thefire.org/can-we-take-a-… 5 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- Follow @nicholedobo
- RT @baratunde: Michelle Obama = GOAT. Thank you @FLOTUS. I feel like we've taken your grace for granted. #DemConvention #DemsInPhilly 2 hours ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 1 month ago
- Follow @acherry13
- Yo, Mike Pence, that's how you do the YUUUGE joke. 1 hour ago
- RT @LoveDPolitics: Come join us for a pop-up convention in Philly next week #DNCinPHL medium.com/@dkkpvd… #lovedrivenpolitics 6 hours ago
- RT @qmanpvd: Attend a Pop-Up Convention during the DNC & join a dialogue with everyday people about love … fb.me/2iWw0QxI9 6 hours ago
- Presented by the Director of Public Information Sergeant Richard D. Bratz Newark, DE- Delaware State Police are... fb.me/6jyRquetJ 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 22, 2008
I have recieved some interesting feedback on the follow concern that supports merit and for the record I support continuing Choice transportation for in-district students!
Conrad and Cab do not have a feeder patterns as they are an all Choice magnet schools with specific admission requirement. Regardless of specific admission requirement the schools are Red Clay Choice schools. Red Clay is now faced with a discriminatory dilemma. If they eliminate Choice transportation for all Choice schools the board would require to vote on excluding Conrad and Cab. Can you imagine these schools with no bus service. Many say to those who Choice their children too bad it was your choice not to go to your feeder pattern. So, wouldn’t this apply to Cab and Conrad? Would providing these district Choice students transportation and not all district Choice students transportation be unequal in the eye of the Fourteenth Amendment?