Arthur on Looks like Red Clay is being s… John Young on Delaware House of Representati… Willman on Delaware Democrat State Senato… Paul J Falkowski on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… Kevin Ohlandt on Is a Delaware non-profit sugge… kilroysdelaware on Delaware State Board of Educat… Kevin Ohlandt on Delaware State Board of Educat… Dpont23 on Delaware State Board of Educat… Arthur on Delaware Governor John Carney… Sammie Gee on Delaware Governor John Carney…
- Delaware House Bill 101 is riddled with discrimination and questions fair and equitable schools
- Odyssey Charter Board Gets Stern Warning From Delaware DOE As Wagons Circle Around AHEPA & Their He-Man Woman Haters Club
- Delaware Governor John Carney poised to sign legislation on National Popular Vote. An insult to our forefathers !
- Red Clay’s board meeting is 3/20/19 and no agenda posted yet! Indian River’s board meetings is 3/25/19 and their’s is posted.
- Looks like Red Clay is being sued again.
- FIRE is happy to announce the winner of our first art contest: Emily Artigue, a high school senior from Scottsdale,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Delaware DOE Charter Schools
- An evaluation at one community college showed students who got rental assistance were almost four times more likely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 minutes ago
- Tune in to The Wright Moment in Comcast Channel 28 NOW (at 5pm). 2 weeks ago
- TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN! Will Enforce Ban on Immigrants from Areas with Record of Terrorism Against... fb.me/12Tw0UMNe 2 years ago
- Just a dog eating an apple 🍏 at @WDEL. #frenchbulldog #stanley #netDE https://t.co/vQ5sAif769 19 hours ago
- Follow @TNJ_malbright
- In the midst of this catastrophe, prophetic fight back becomes even more important. bit.ly/2NMNB0Z 1 week ago
- In Toronto and Edmonton this weekend with @IRCanada -- love. bit.ly/2HgOTjk 2 weeks ago
- Gold Alert Issued for Missing Dover Man dsp.delaware.gov/2019/03/21/gol… Felton- The Delaware State Police are issuing a G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: June 9, 2008
Starting next year students living in the communities surround Conrad Middle School and Conrad High School will have changes in school assignments.
Kindergarten to 5th grade Richey School
6 to 7th Grade Skyline Middle School
8th grade Conrad
9-12th call Choice Office.
This is total bullshit and a waste of public tax dollars. The district plans to pay for students who normally walk to Conrad to ride buses to Skyline Middle School.
This is not the package that was sold to the communities surrounding Conrad. Bob A surely stuck in the backs of his former community where he grew up. Yea, yea sure, these kids a complete a choice application to attend a school they can see from the windows of their homes. What a bullshit scam Red Clay is running!
The district announced they were eliminating some choice bus routes forcing parents to transport their children to the choice schools. Such underhandedness as this move is only to offset the transportation cost of pushing students who normally walk to ride buses to Skyline.
Red Clay is clearly in violation of the neighborhood school legislation and these moves aren’t due to hardships on the district. Our local legislators are too dam business catering to their pet charter schools to give a shit about this issue.